DAWG is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, which operates solely on the generosity of our community. We support our dogs through funds gathered from donations, grants, sponsors, and fundraising events. Without your support we could not continue with our life-saving work.
The Constant Companion program helps to provide the daily basics that dogs need while waiting for a home - food, toys, grooming, and medical care. The love is free!
Company Matching Programs
File a matching contribution form with your employer
Donations to DAWG may be tax-deductible
(consult your tax professional)
Our Tax ID # is: 77-0318881.
Or, mail a check, payable to DAWG to:
5480 Overpass Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
DAWG is always in need of supplies to help us succeed in our mission, and offer a comfortable environment for our dogs while they await their forever homes. If you can provide any of these items, please stop by the shelter, or call us at (805) 681-0561. Giving from afar? Visit our amazon.com wishlist and have gifts sent to us directly here.
For Our Dogs:
- Poop Bags (we are ALWAYS in need of poop bags)
- Pee Pads
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Kuranda dog beds
- Toys (Large Kongs, Wobbler treat dispensers, Jolly Balls)
- Training/slip leads (6.5′ x 1/2″)
- Small plastic kiddy pools (Can be found at K-Mart, Costco, etc.)
- Baskerville dog muzzles (Size 4 and size 5)
For the Facility:
- Large Deck Scrub Brush
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Bona mop and towel replacements
- Large and Extra Large dog coats and sweaters
- 9 foot market umbrellas
- White and Colored copy paper
- Domestic Postage Stamps
- Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus C88+ (Black T0601; Yellow T0604; Cyan T0602; Magenta T0603)
- Snack Food Items (Staff members get hungry too!)
Can’t Decide What to Give? We love gift certificates!
DAWG's Wish List on Amazon.com