Can you help us get these jobs done?
- Could you spend a couple of hours in our garden?
- Do you have IT experience?
- Know anything about plumbing and electrical?
- Always dreamed of being a Public Relations Officer?
- Are you compulsively clean? Positively addicted to bleach?
- Need to increase your step count? Our dogs love to walk!
- Do you have accounting skills?
- Friends won’t let you play with their hair, how about bathing and grooming our dogs?
Let us know what you love, and we will be happy to try and help you find your niche at DAWG!
Please stop by the shelter to complete your volunteer application. Parents are required to sign paperwork for and accompany junior volunteers (15-18 yrs. old). See schedule below for volunteer orientations, please RSVP. Hope to see you at the shelter soon!